Happy Wedding Week! Or for those who aren’t getting married, happy Monday! I can’t believe it’s finally wedding week. The past 10 months have seriously flown by. While the wedding week is finally here, the to-do list has grown substantially to make sure everything is all set for a stress-free wedding day. Today I’m sharing with you my wedding week to-do list. If you’ve been married, I’d love any pointers you have!
Wedding Week To-Do List:
- Hair Cuts/Colors
- Wedding Favors
- All bills are paid
- House is clean
- Dogs have plenty of food
- Let our neighbors know we will be out of town.
- All wedding gifts are purchased and wrapped.
- Double check we have everything per the resort checklist
- Make sure everything is packed (passports, boarding documents, cash, credit cards)
- Mow the grass
- Place a hold on the mail
- Make sure everything at work is good to go
- Pack our wedding night bag
- Pick up the tuxes
- Make breakfast casseroles for Saturday/Sunday morning
- Schedule dog grooming appointments
What all do you have planned this week?