We are only 166 days until the wedding, which to some might seem like a lot but once you factor in all of the holidays, the time is going to go by fast. Today I am sharing a little bit of a wedding roundup on what all has been done in preparation for the big day.
Check these items off the ever growing list:
- Book the venue
- Reserve the church
- Hire the photographer
- Pick & reserve the band
- Take engagement photos
- Select & Mail the Save the Dates
- Determine the wedding decor
- Talk with a florist
- Decide on the florist
- Pick our first dance song
- Meet with a travel agent.
- Decide on a honeymoon location.
- Put a down payment down on the honeymoon.
- Reserve a block of hotels for out of town guests.
- Design invitations.
- Create the wedding registry.
Next items that need to be done.
- Confirm menu with the caterer
- Meet with the decorating consultant at the venue.
- Shop for the DIY decor items
- Start crafting
- Finalize bridal shower guest list
Read more posts on Becoming Mrs. Buxton:
How has your October been?
Are you planning anything big in the next couple of months?