Happy last day of 2015! Boy, this year flew by! Today I am sharing with you the perfect breakfast for you New Year’s Day morning. It’s super easy to make when you wake up tomorrow
-2 packages of the small 8 pack Cinnamon Rolls (save the icing)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your pan
2. Cut each cinnamon roll into smaller pieces and add to greased pan.
3. In a small bowl, combine 3 eggs, 1/4 cup milk, 2 tsp vanilla, and 2 tsp cinnamon. Whisk together.
4. Pour mixture over cinnamon roll pieces.
5. Add 1/4 cup maple syrup over the mixture.
6. Bake in oven for 30 minutes, or until mixture is not runny.
7. Once everything is finished baking, pour icing over top.
8. The cinnamon roll french toast is finished. Serve with a mimosa or coffee. Enjoy!