Top knots are seriously my favorite hairstyle trend. While I love a good top knot, sometimes it’s not always appropriate to wear to every event. Today I am sharing with you a step-by-step guide on creating my go-to summer hairstyle that’s perfect for any occasion.
How To Get My Summer Hairstyle:
- Before I start, I give my hair some repair treatment. I use It’s A 10 Miracle Repair Hair Mask. This hair mask goes on in the shower after shampooing and stays on 3-7 minutes. After the 3-7 minutes, rinse completely and use once a week or whenever you need some intense repair.
- After my hair is fresh and clean, I spray some It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner. While I let the conditioner do it’s thing, I plug-in my curling wand to heat up. Before I dry my hair, I add It’s A 10 Miracle Whip and It’s A 10 Miracle Defrizzing Gel. Be sure to apply completely and then brush out your hair.
- Once my hair is completely dry, I section it off and begin to curl my hair. I use the NuMe Professionals Classic Wand in the size 25 mm. To curl I take small sections and wrap them away from my face. After each section of curls, I make sure to spray thoroughly.
- After my hair is completely curled, I give a good spray down. I part off my hair so that it’s half up/half down. Rather than making my half up in a pony tail, I make a top knot. This is my favorite tutorial on how to create a top knot.
- The next step, once the knot is how I like it, I run my fingers throw my curls to break them up a bit. Then I give one final spray.