Football season is my favorite time of year. From the food, to the beer, to rooting on your team, there is nothing better than spending your Saturday with friend and family. What better way to spend those Saturday’s then by throwing a game day party!
Throwing the perfect game day party:
- Make sure there are plenty of iced cold beverages.
- Find fun party decorations. The banner and football plates are from Walmart and were under $2!
- There should be lots of tasty game day snacks like wings, chips and salsa, nachos, french fries, or whatever else you guys like to snack on.
- Wear some fun football gear. I love this shirt from Live, Love, Gameday. It’s the perfect length to pair with leggings. I’m wearing a size medium and it’s a bit big on me.
How do you throw the perfect game day party?
What better way to bring on football season than sharing your favorite things about football with everyone! So I bring you the #ThursdayHuddleParty with Jasmine from Jasmine Maria where everyone can see how you celebrate football! Be sure to link up every 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month through football season. I would love to have you and can’t wait to read about your favorite things about football!
Meet Your Hosts:
-Jasmine from The Jasmine Maria Blog // Twitter // Facebook // Instagram // Pinterest
-Ashleigh from Trucks and Ruffles // Pinterest // Instagram // Twitter
-Lexi from A Blissful Haven // Twitter // Facebook // Instagram // Pinterest
-Andrea from Glam Hungry Mom // Twitter // Facebook // Instagram // Pinterest
-Angie from Chasing My Halo // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Facebook
-Sarah from Sarah Emily Blogs // Twitter // Facebook // Instagram // Pinterest
-Mistle from Sweet Tea and Hydrangeas // Instagram // Twitter
-Natasha from Lovely You Blog // Facebook // Twitter // Pinterest // Instagram
-Deynece & Melissa from Deux Bella // Twitter // Facebook // Instagram // Pinterest
What You Can Link Up:
*Anything Football Related such as, recipes to make for Game Day, fashion posts that relate to sportswear/Game Day/what to wear to games, memories relating to football, DIY Football Crafts, updates on your kids’ football games, etc.
Linkup Rules (Guidelines):
- Follow your host and co-hosts in some way
- Link up your Thursday Huddle post, NOT your blog URL
- Use the hashtag #ThursdayHuddleParty when you share on social media
- Grab the button and display it on your blog so others can join the party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML