Hello A Blissful Haven readers. I’m Jasmine and I’m the beauty + lifestyle blogger behind Jasmine Maria. In case you don’t know me, I’m a mom of two boys and girlfriend to an amazing man name Brian. I’ve been blogging for 2 years now and I’m a freelance makeup artist in my city. With Lexi getting ready to tie the knot I’d figured I would show you a Wedding Makeup Look and share some tips you need to know for your big day.
I was married once and when I got married I didn’t have a professional makeup artist do my makeup because at the time couldn’t afford to. So I did my makeup. I wasn’t as good as I am now, so I wanted to create a makeup look that I would personally rock on my big day. If you follow me on social media or read my blogs than you know I do DRAMATIC and GLAMOROUS looks. So with this look I wanted to make it subtle but glamorous at the same time.
I’ll list all the products I used for my makeup look down below but if you’re doing your own makeup on your big day here are some tips you want to know.
Wedding Makeup + Tips
- Always take care of your skin. Cleanse, tone, and moisturize twice a day.
- Make sure you prime your face before applying foundation so it lasts all day.
- Wear foundation that is the RIGHT shade and it’s WATERPROOF!
- DO NOT do a harsh contouring. You want your photos to look beautiful.
- Waterproof eyeliner + mascara. You don’t want your eye makeup to ruin your look at all.
- You don’t have to wear falsies but if you decide to wear fake lashes make sure it’s a natural pair.
- Keep your brows natural looking so use brow powders.
- Always apply setting spray so your makeup lasts all day + night.
- Always carry makeup products in a makeup bag that you can have access to for touch ups.
Products used for Wedding Makeup
Nyx Cosmetics Eyebrow Cake Powder • NYX • $5.99
Urban Decay ‘Naked2’ Palette – Naked2 Palette • Urban Decay • $54
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray, 4 oz • Urban Decay • $31
Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion • Urban Decay • $12–20
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer • Maybelline • $8.99
Nyx Cosmetics Studio Perfect Primer in Clear • NYX • $12.99
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation • Too Faced • $39
Urban Decay ‘Perversion’ Mascara – Perversion • Urban Decay • $22
Maybelline FaceStudio Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder • Maybelline • $8.99
Nyx Cosmetics Matte Bronzer • NYX • $8.99
Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush & Contour Palette • Makeup Revolution • $10
Nyx Cosmetics Illuminator • NYX • $8.99
Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick – Exotic • NYX • $6.99
Nyx Cosmetics Felt Tip Eyeliner • NYX • $9.99
Katherine Cosmetics Everyday Eyeliner • $26
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Extreme Shimmer Disco Glam Shadow & Liner • Physicians Formula • $11.99
Is this a makeup look you would rock on your wedding?
If you’re married what did your makeup look like on your big day?